
My eyes have been opened and I firmly believe Idol is rigged!
I know I may be the last one on the planet to realize this, but for me, I was on the fence about the suspicious practices of said producers until now.
I will not be watching tonight, even out of curiousity.
A girl's got to have some standards.
I will most likely be watching Deadliest Catch or House.
People I can relate too.

2 comments:
Hahaha! I've had my suspicions this year too. Simon is all but in love with Adam. What did you hear about the producers?
Seriously Once Gokey was given the boot I didn't care who won. I mean, Kris what's his name that I never noticed or cared about is in the final two? WHA? huh?????
And then last night he won. He won over Adam who was more talented then he but I'm ok with it because I only cared about Gokey. He'll be a star anyway though!
Post a Comment