Sunday, September 20, 2009

an A HA moment...

It has occurred to me that my life might be simpler if I started serving a few other herbs in my family's diet.
Imagine Family Home Evening with "brownies" every week...

How about road trips?

Have you ever seen Willie Nelson in a bad mood?

When's the last time you heard of Cheech and Chong arguing over who's turn it was to unload the dishwasher?

Just a thought....

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

BA HA HA HA!!!!

I *do* get a whole lotta complaints about the brother not doing any work and this one has to do it ALLLLL. Hmm Herbs. we'll see...

Karen said...

What's the way to write that sound you make when you start to laugh at the back of your throat but it doesn't make it out of your mouth but kinda gets stuck in your nose?

I just made that sound. ;)