If you read my blog, you are probably owed a BIG thank you!
Thanks for helping me to realize how wonderful people are.
Thank you for noticing my family and loving them for who they are.
Thank you for TWO of you bringing my family dinner,
JUST BECAUSE!
(I'm not sure how pitiful I must have looked that week, but thank you anyway!)
Thank you for the knowledge of your weaknesses,
so that mine look a little smaller.
Thank you for the acceptance to hang my "dirty laundry" out on the line,
and know I only get sympathy,
not judgement in return.
Thank you for cleaning up my office after our BIG event at work.
Thank you for sendign me home from work when you find me on the floor of my office,
"resting"!
Thank you for your friendship and love!
May all the goodness and love you have shown me,
come back to you, each of you, this Valentines Day!
Thanks for helping me to realize how wonderful people are.
Thank you for noticing my family and loving them for who they are.
Thank you for TWO of you bringing my family dinner,
JUST BECAUSE!
(I'm not sure how pitiful I must have looked that week, but thank you anyway!)
Thank you for the knowledge of your weaknesses,
so that mine look a little smaller.
Thank you for the acceptance to hang my "dirty laundry" out on the line,
and know I only get sympathy,
not judgement in return.
Thank you for cleaning up my office after our BIG event at work.
Thank you for sendign me home from work when you find me on the floor of my office,
"resting"!
Thank you for your friendship and love!
May all the goodness and love you have shown me,
come back to you, each of you, this Valentines Day!


1 comments:
Happy Valentines Day Harlene! Sounds like you've got your share of sweet friends! ;)
Post a Comment