Saturday, July 10, 2010

I need a new holiday...



I was thinking "National Nervous Breakdown Day"

That's a holiday I could embrace,

one where I wouldn't have to plan a menu,

the kids wouldn't need to be in matching outfits,

and I was just entertaining myself with thoughts of a prescription bottle wreath,

and piles of laundry everywhere,

but look what I found instructions for.

Any suggestions on a date?

6 comments:

Sadie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadie said...

I'd be scared that your kids would run wild in the streets and set off a firecracker in your house causing it to burn down!

Sadie said...

How about july 13.

Louise Hiatt said...

I'm with you! Although -- instead of it being a yearly holiday -- how about monthly? Wouldn't that be great -- a day where we could actually be crazy and not have the husband roll his eyes and wonder why!

Sadie said...

Yeah! the 13 of every month.

Sadie said...

hmmm, maybe it should be the 14 of every month. the 13 this month is on a friday, friday the 13.