Don't lets go to the dogs tonight by Alexandra Fuller
Followers
Recent quotes from around here...
"Honey, I'm sorry Im sounding so naggy today."
"That's okay Mom, Sorry to be so naggable"
Anonymous Teen, " Could you explain the 1008 minutes overage on your cell phone? You do realize YOU will be paying for that, Right?"
"Why am I being punished for just keeping in touch? Don't you want me to be a good friend? You are always telling me to call if I'm going to be late or change my plans?"
4 comments:
Holy cow that is one HUGE do, especially laying next to your little body!
I dunno! I wanna be you in that last pic! OW OW lol
all these photos make me smile, too, except that creepy one of dieter that looks like he's hunting night cats.
Chris needs a shave! And it looks like he's gong prematurely white, and put on quite a few pounds as well!!
Post a Comment