
is growing up! We had an almost knock down drag out over my not being willing to buy these babies to go with her Easter dress.
Unless you guys think I should have?
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
My little princess....
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think that is funny! I left the shoe store with my daughter in tears this evening because I was only willing to buy one pair and she just couldn't choose between two really, really cute pairs. I think she was hoping I would break down and get both. We ended up getting none. (Believe me -- I really wanted to get her both but the deal was 1 pair.) And so you don't think I'm really mean -- once she decides we will go back and get them.
Ummmm, I think you should go back and get these for me!
They look like a health risk!!! see- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuJS-ghQPo
Post a Comment