Getting ready to head out for my walk around the lake. Why does it feel so selfish to exercise? Went to the Dr yesterday and so tired of trying to find the right combination of meds and activity to help me be functional. Took a 2 hour nap yesterday and had no pain last night. That part is good, but the house falling apart isn't acceptable. A 2 hour nap daily is simply not realistic.
MY family is used to my doing way too much for them. I need to wean them off my "service" and help them to start feeling the satisfaction of getting things done themselves. But they are so uncooperative. It's tough to get mad at good kids sometimes. Especially when I would rather "hang out" with them, than get everyone to work. In fact, I enjoy cleaning the house. When it's empty. I love diving in and getting a room organized and clean, so much more than leading the troops through the process.
And to be perfectly honest, I want to dive in to a great book. It has been a while and I got a great recommendation for a book titled These is my Words. I'm excited as it is historical fiction, which I love. It also takes place in turn of the century Arizona. My Gramie moved form St Paul, MN to AZ in 1920, so I'm curious about the setting.
I am really wishing the cleaning fairies would come clean while I'm out exercising. That may solve my dilemma?? Have I mentioned I am considering another dog? Crazy I know. It will pass.
Health Ins is so time consuming! I would also love to bake today, but I can't afford the calories, what to do, what to do?
Friday, October 1, 2010
Journal entry No 2
Posted by Harlene at Friday, October 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
These is my words... good book! About the whole cleaning thing...uh... whistle while you work? Other than that I have no good advice. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment