I finally made the decision to go private. I realize that is kind of silly, being as no one reads this anymore. However, for my sanity and peace of mind, I needed a place to not only journal my thoughts, but work thru them. This will now serve as my sounding board as well as my goofy history.
I am soo excited to be able to speak my mind a little more. I must thank Jolee, for pushing me over to this. Her blog was such a breath of fresh air and she is definitely a kindred spirit!
What's funny is how uninteresting this will probably be...
Friday, November 12, 2010
Privacy...
Posted by Harlene at Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Make sure i get an invite... and jolee. since she is your inspiration
I hope I get an invitation as well, because I definitely read your blog! (even if I don't comment very often)
Oh, and it sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving gathering at your house. Enjoy the holidays :)
I love your blog, too! I'm a total blog stocker (via Jolee's list of "other fun people.") I was so touched by your adoption story! Thank you for sharing your insight into what it has been like to be adopted. We have two adopted grandsons and we love them SOOOOOOOO much!! Lori (Jolee's mom)
IN-VITE-ME... please... :)
was i invited? im looking at everything without a problem
Post a Comment