
I previously did a post on the true meaning of Christmas. Charity, love your family, do unto others...whether they deserve it or not. I am now eating those words. I am planning to join the "Flogging Parents of America Club" or something like that.
Are kids really worse during December? Or is it the ratio between what we do for them and what we feel like they deserve or appreciate is so off balance? I am sure once I finish my diet coke and eat a few of the Christmas cookies that were supposed to have been delivered to the neighbors I will feel better, but I tell you, my kids are so lucky I am a Christian. They are soo blessed today, to have a mother with a testimony of Mercy and not justice!!!
Okay, I feel better already, thanks!
Friday, December 21, 2007
I am trying really hard...
Posted by Harlene at Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What? You are human and normal? I think I now love you even more.
Your kids are VERY lucky to have you as their mother!!!
And I appreciate your charity and mercy, too - how else would you have become friends with the Martins!!!
Have a few cookies and a swig of Diet Coke for me - love you!
P.S. Great picture!
LOL, you crack me up!
Post a Comment