Monday, December 31, 2007



I wasn't sure if I would mention this, but I am finally feeling better! I looked and felt like a nyquil commercial for 2 weeks over the holidays.

Anarchy reigned, Dad and Mimi had to step in and take over. Everyone will go back to school and work, finally, and I will spend the next few months digging out! Really, imagine living at Scout camp with the flu, only to find out that as soon as you feel better, you get to clean it all up.

I really do love my family, I do, I do, I do.

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Also glad to hear my family isn't the only ones who have no clue how to do dishes, take out trash, pick stuff up off the floor, flush toilets, etc. without a mom to please ask them to do those things. What was that comment on the side about new job, another move?

Jen said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well, and I'm glad you're all better - well, physically anyway.

Ditto to what Jill said, plus my family doesn't know how to answer the phone either......funny since they've all managed to master their iPods....

Jen said...

P.S. Getting up at 6 am to make breakfast.....Three words: yogurt, granola bars, and Carnation Instant Breakfast. (I guess that's really seven words.) Plus, let's not get crazy with the no soda business....

Carolyn said...

Sorry you were sick and then have to pay a price for it.

I'm excited to discover your link for the weekly dinner planning! That is really going to help me out.