Whew...quite a day!
Santa was generous and kind this year, bringing guns, bikes, music, microphones, plane tickets, and guinea pigs!(probably because he knows how much I like to feel needed!)
We all ate too much, raced Chandler and Seth to the airport to catch a Christmas flight to Reno, enjoyed Annie's nativity production, and kept the dogs and the guinea pigs from finding out about each other.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Posted by Harlene at Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dang! So sad we missed Annie's nativity production. Grandma Gail used to have us act it out, too - Drake makes a killer shepherd.
Santa's brave passing out guinea pigs - and plane tickets, WOW!
Umm....may I ask about the wooden chest the guinea pig is sitting on?
Haven't I shared the story of our "Nazi Box" with you? I'll have to do an entry on that soon.
I love the pjs! The Howard crew could use some of those striped ones. Don't know where you got them, but just love them!
Whew! Can you believe we pulled it all off? We sure love being able to get together with you on a regular basis now! I'm so glad you're feeling better now too.
I really enjoyed our talk on New Years' Day. Thank you for allowing the Spirit season you in your trials through the years; it has made you a wise woman. Love you!
Post a Comment