I mentioned we had a court appointment for this yesterday,we'll be enjoying 60 hours of community service,
$23.00 for restitution,
and writing a letter of apology.
FYI!
till the conflict is o'er, we will grin and bear it by and by
I mentioned we had a court appointment for this yesterday,Posted by Harlene at Wednesday, April 01, 2009
5 comments:
Wow, those pictures of the fountain are crazy! Is the "verdict" a good thing or a bad thing?
i almost forgot to tell you about the great soap-slip-and-slide in the pool locker room debacle! funny, but i thought of you.
Sigh...
THANKS for keeping us all in the loop - with Chris, Keith Urban, child #3, everything! All in spite of working full time and having to share the computer with an unemployed DH. Lots of prayers still coming your way about employment!
I wanna see the pics!!!
Ok I'm all about teaching teens their lesson but c'mon...$23 restitution? I would think perhaps 2 hours and 30 minutes of community service would suffice when the restitution was that low. PUH-LEEZE! lol I'm glad it's over with though!
Wow, I have to say, I think that for a first offense, that's a pretty harsh punishment.
I've worked with the juvenile court for YEARS, and have seen kids with drug charges get less punishment.
But, hopefully that will be a deterrent to them.
Post a Comment