Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No need to panic!


Dumb, Dumber, and Dumberer are just stupid,
not serious delinquents.
Although as a Mom you do start to wonder.
They threw a few bottles of bubble bath in the fountain at the mall nearby.
they take that sort of thing very serious around here.
In fact, fines, court, detectives, the whole shebang!
Possibly even probation.

send donations to saveharlene.org

I am incredibly grateful it wasn't for something worse...
that I know about?

6 comments:

Deb said...

listen, this is just insane. the prank is TOTALLY something my son would do, never even thinking he could get in serious trouble for it. oh, and FYI--apparently, running around a quaint canadian ski village in a spiderman costume in -25 degree weather is NOT against the law. so next time they are looking for something to do, suggest that. my son can give them tips.

Rhonda said...

Ok that's just harmless boy fun. Ridiculous that charges are being filed but ya know, I guess if there wasn't *some* consequence they'd have bubbles everywhere all the time. You'd think they could come up with something more appropriate (mall maintenance duty for a month?) Anyway, your kids are a riot. (don't tell my teens I said that because I'm trying to keep appearances up here at my house and if you tell them I think it's funny I will put my mean face on, scoff and tell them how serious silly pranks can be) *snicker*

nevadanista said...

Hahahahaha! Sorry I'm laughing - I love that picture!

This is so weird though, because as I sat at the stop light on the corner of where Claim Jumper is, looking at the now dismantled fountain, I was thinking about when it was once full of bubbles...

Devon said...

See, I knew they were fated to be together. I hate to say that I think he might have gotten the idea from Michael. Something about bubbles and the Atlantis....but I don't really know anything....

Jen said...

All I can say, is I hope Drake doesn't read this post, because that would be something right up his alley. The other night he called to tell me he was going to be late coming home because he and his friend were "running" from the Damonte Ranch Security.

I understand the need for consequences, but come on, you can't tell me that every one of those policemen, judges, and detectives didn't do the exact same thing when they were teenagers.

Great picture, though!

Beckstrand7 said...

{Gasp!!} At first glance I thought it was snow, and was thinking somebody needed to turn off the water before it turns to ice. Next thought was, "Where does Harlene get all these awesome, random pictures?" THEN I read "...bubble bath..." I used to wish we could live in the same neighborhood; now I'm glad we live far enough away that my kids don't get IDEAS from your boys! Still, I like the idea of mall maintenance.