That's how old my spine is, how pleasant. At first I was really bummed, about the treatment required and the cost. But I went and had a kid sized diet coke, oohhh, and decided I needed to do this. Right now is NOT a good time to be adding anything to my plate time wise or financially, but I am aware that my health does and will continue to affect the most precious parts of my life. My family and my ability to serve others. I have to believe that this is such a gift, my work environment and coworkers who are encouraging me to take care of myself, even if it kills me! I go back Friday for the grand plan (and total cost). And despite the pain I am in tonight, I actually want to go work out! I want to jump on that eliptical, crazy, I know!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
63
Posted by Harlene at Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so what is it they DO with a 63 yr old spine? How can they fix it?
I have so much compassion for ya. I've had zaps going down my legs all day (yes BOTh legs) and I cannot find a comfortable position no matter what I do. Spending time at the hospital and sleeping on basically a TABLE that looked like a fold out bed really, REALLY did me in. I sure hope whatever it is they do fixes you up! I'd pay anything to be out of constant pain. There's GOT to be a way to find the money-there's just GOT TO!
i don't think it looks a day over 30.
keep us posted and don't do anything to make it worse!
So I see my friend Deb is a regular over here! Nice to meet you lady and sorry that it's taken my a hundred years to get over here! Such is life for moms without blogs...we're allowed to be losers in the blogosphere! Glad you are joining us!! I am getting a little organized today and catching up and wow - so sorry to hear about your spine! Sounds like you are on a good roll with your health and exercise regime so whatever you have to do for the back is gonna be worth it!! Hang in there...and yes, keep us posted!
Lee
I would never have guessed that was a 63 year old spine ;-) How's it going at the gym? I started working out last month and can already tell a huge difference... not weight unfortunately, but in movement. Baby steps...
Post a Comment