another highly politically incorrect post!
One can only take so many bad hair days,
and spend so many hours staring at nothing to wear in their closet before realizing,
this doesn't look so bad.
I mean, isn't it really just a variation of "the Snuggie"?
No disrespect intended, I am not a fan of stoning, or for that matter, men deciding much of anything to do with women's fashion.
One can only take so many bad hair days,
and spend so many hours staring at nothing to wear in their closet before realizing,
this doesn't look so bad.
I mean, isn't it really just a variation of "the Snuggie"?
No disrespect intended, I am not a fan of stoning, or for that matter, men deciding much of anything to do with women's fashion.


3 comments:
you're a genius.
dangit! The pic doesn't show up for me. :(
I often wear tents...Mine is just more like 2x4s and sheet rock.
Post a Comment