I am incredibly blessed.
As we remember and Honor those who have given their lives for our Freedoms, I am so grateful for my 2 soldiers. My stripling warriors. I am grateful to know they are serving for the right reasons. I am not naive enough to think they fully realize what they may be asked to do. But are any of us?
Isn't that what makes our sacrifices so remarkable?
I am blessed to not know what so many other mothers have learned...
My soldiers are safe, and strong, and...
I honor those who have raised and loved those who have given their lives.
I also wish to recognize those who have not lost their lives, but who have come back injured, both in body and spirit.
May the Lord bless each of you!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Blessed...
Posted by Harlene at Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm thankful for your soldiers too! As you know, our family has felt the sting of the phrase "Freedom isn't Free"...twice to be exact, and also have countless members who have served and we are so proud. Proud of them, proud of your boys, proud of the families that support them. :) God Bless you all!
I wholeheartedly concur!
Post a Comment