or the dark side, whichever tickles you!
We have finally descended to the depths of bribery.
Last night I offered my family cold hard CASH to talk to each other nicely!
They will be paid on SAT NIGHTS,
yes, that means they have to get through Sat chores speaking kindly.
So, I'm not concerned about whether or not I can afford this...
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
The final frontier....
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
its a good idea to encourage but w/o having to actually PAY OUT. ha ha. This sounds like you could get a good week out of it and then they all flub up during chore time. I'd take that!
haha And I need to pay for everyone to stop yelling, and whining, and hitting (5 yr old). Also I'm sick of them using the word "fag". Yah, my teens talk like that. :/
So ---- how much did you have to pay out yesterday? Curious to see if it worked!
I don't think they can not be mean to each other. they fight even at our house
Post a Comment