
I never thought it would, but.....
I had an idea for a craft project!
Crazy, I know.
I have been staring at a collection of my Grandmothers brooches on my dresser for a while now. I didn't need the extra stuff on my dresser, but I really didn't want to throw them away. I can almost smell my Gramie's Estee Lauder face powder when I see them.
It came to me today, I could use them as barrettes and hair clips. Even attach them to headbands. Not incredibly crafty, or original, but I'm excited.
Pics to come.
Oh, and they will match my fun new hair I told you I was thinking about!!!
Friday, May 14, 2010
It happened!
Posted by Harlene at Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can't wait to see them! AND your new hair! Hurry! :)
Post a Comment