Goals for this week-
prayer with Chris daily
home cooked meals
check up on kids homework daily
scriptures daily
service daily
That should be enough. Kind of pitiful how basic some of these goals are. they are all things I have done regularly in the past, just fell out of the habit recently. I am thinking making weekly goals will work better for me than a yearly one.
A friend and I were discussing if we could just get a stamp with our teen/young adults names on them for the temple prayer roll instead of writing them every time.
Mormon humor, sorry.
I also LOVE being home alone!!! Really random post, but I am using this to document my thoughts for awhile.
I was listening to the radio and a lyric struck me, "we got all tangled up every chance we got" It reminded me of falling in love with Chris...hard. Head over heals, gaga, twitterpated! How thankful and lucky I am that he was such a good catch as well. That I still feel that way about him 22 years later. To not just love him, but to LOVE him. Adore him! Such a blessing.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
January 3, 2011
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awww that IS a blessing!!! :)
Also, that stamp idea is a good one. I bet every mormon parent would agree!!! LOL
Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment