
-Apparently I don't have the flu, I have whooping cough!
-My boys are actually jousting with Christmas trees as I write this!
-I just finished a fantastic book, Three Cups of Tea
-I am dying for a bowl of "vanilla wafer banana pudding"
-I am really tired of coughing and not feeling well, (pity party)!
Friday, January 4, 2008
A few insights into what's going on around here today.
Posted by Harlene at Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, I feel so bad for you! I think I understand how totally exhausted uncontrollable coughing can make you. And it's probably worse with it being cold outside and then being "the mother" on top of that.
You totally have my pity!
Sorry about the coughing spells. (Are you sure it's not sympathetic coughing for Chewie? I'm sure he appreciates your situation)
I enjoyed our phone chat yesterday - so good to talk with you and it was just what I needed.
Feel better!
Post a Comment