
I decided to make homemade marshmallows.
Why?
Because it has been a very long week and when I am stressed, I bake or cook,
or at least cook things with sugar.
Mind you no where in the recipes I've researched does it inform you that homemade marshmallow batter is the secret ingredient in Gorilla Glue!
Holy Moly, my neighbors had better appreciate the HOURS,
yes, HOURS spent unsticking my self, my kitchen, my kitchen aid,
and my Dieter today.
The result is totally worth it however.
Something along the lines of Williams Sonoma marshmallows,
except made by a person who cares.
A neurotic person, but a person who cares.
Yes, Jen, some are headed your way!

10 comments:
Made marshmallows for a baby shower once, from Martha Stewart online, and they didn't turn out great. I don't think they were beat long enough.
Did you get my email?
Marshmallows must be something you only try once! Ours was when Weston needed to take a purple snack for "purple day" at kindergarten. He didn't want to take something simple like grapes, so we made purple marshmallows - a never to be forgotten (and never repeated) experience!
I'm looking forward to lunch someday too :)
Spread that on top of some brownies and I am there...
I didn't know that was even possible. Impressive!
: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
I'll be stocking the mailman.....
Never in my wildest dreams, would I EVER have considered making marshmellows! Only you Harlene, and a few friends....:)
oh dear Lord! did you use any to wax with? i bet your leg hairs would just yank right out (along with the top 5 layers of skin).
i bet they're yummy. i am impressed.
take it easy, little lady. i'm here for ya!
That picture makes me want to just bust out the spoons and let everyone gather around. Why bother with neat little squares.
I don't know if I'm brave enough to try that but it makes me crave divinity.
Hey, I LOVE the Williams Sonoma marshmellows, so if yours taste like that-you did a good job! :)
I WANT SOME MARSHMALLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment