okay lady... why did i have to sneak in the back door to find you?? (i won't reveal my methods)
anyway, back to the post... this is the same problem i have at my house. my kids can keep THEIR grubby paws off the tree, but one dog, who ALSO needs to be on a diet, can't seem to leave it alone!
Don't lets go to the dogs tonight by Alexandra Fuller
Followers
Recent quotes from around here...
"Honey, I'm sorry Im sounding so naggy today."
"That's okay Mom, Sorry to be so naggable"
Anonymous Teen, " Could you explain the 1008 minutes overage on your cell phone? You do realize YOU will be paying for that, Right?"
"Why am I being punished for just keeping in touch? Don't you want me to be a good friend? You are always telling me to call if I'm going to be late or change my plans?"
10 comments:
Oh no! He looks very sneaky and devious too.
That does look like a problematic equation. We're all anxiously awaiting your solution!
Yikes! And putting the tree in a playpen won't help in this case either. Waiting, like Becky...
Uh oh. Does one of them have to go??
Almost as bad as my 18 month old! :)
All part of the fun, right?
Is that your tree? You already have that many presents purchased and wrapped? IMPRESSIVE!!!
Oh I am just waiting for the post that shows the outcome of this combination, this should be great!
okay lady... why did i have to sneak in the back door to find you?? (i won't reveal my methods)
anyway, back to the post... this is the same problem i have at my house. my kids can keep THEIR grubby paws off the tree, but one dog, who ALSO needs to be on a diet, can't seem to leave it alone!
Um... I could see that one coming a mile away! But like the rest of us, I'm waiting to view the train wreck!
Post a Comment