Loving my new job, for the most part anyway.
The people I work with are the best!
Annie is off to her first week of girls' camp,
SHE'S 12 in 2 DAYS!
Geoff and Seth are loving the lake and jumping off the docks.
Especially driving the scooters off the docks.
Don't worry, they are thinkers,
they didn't want the scooter to sink to the bottom,
so they've duct taped swimming noodles all around them.
Genius, my boys, shear genius.
Chandler can't decide which view or company he likes better,
the 44 cheerleaders he "manages" as Bingham's official "Cheer Manager"
or, the hotties at the pool, where he works in the bistro, hmm, tough gig.
Christopher is an officially trained army something r other!
He is doing fabulous, and loving all that hiking around in body armor south of Tucson.
Chris is busy with his new insurance business,
things are going well.
Funny though, he doesn't seem to miss being at home with the kids all summer?
Dieter is a mastermind. He can now open the fridge and found my new hiding spot for all things carbs, the UPPER cupboards in the kitchen. The ones ABOVE the counters.
I am a complete enabler, as I have a long list of excuses and fully accept that most of this is completely my fault.
Besides, he doesn't mean it...
The 4 steaks really upset the boys,
but it was him polishing off my pineapple upside down sheet cake that got under my skin.
But, how cute is that dog?
He barks and howls goodnight to each of the kids when they yell goodnight to him.
I had a fabulous birthday, with Annie pulling off a surprise party for me all on her own,
and tomorrow Chris and I celebrate our 20th anniversary.
I am blessed!
The people I work with are the best!
Annie is off to her first week of girls' camp,
SHE'S 12 in 2 DAYS!
Geoff and Seth are loving the lake and jumping off the docks.
Especially driving the scooters off the docks.
Don't worry, they are thinkers,
they didn't want the scooter to sink to the bottom,
so they've duct taped swimming noodles all around them.
Genius, my boys, shear genius.
Chandler can't decide which view or company he likes better,
the 44 cheerleaders he "manages" as Bingham's official "Cheer Manager"
or, the hotties at the pool, where he works in the bistro, hmm, tough gig.
Christopher is an officially trained army something r other!
He is doing fabulous, and loving all that hiking around in body armor south of Tucson.
Chris is busy with his new insurance business,
things are going well.
Funny though, he doesn't seem to miss being at home with the kids all summer?
Dieter is a mastermind. He can now open the fridge and found my new hiding spot for all things carbs, the UPPER cupboards in the kitchen. The ones ABOVE the counters.
I am a complete enabler, as I have a long list of excuses and fully accept that most of this is completely my fault.
Besides, he doesn't mean it...
The 4 steaks really upset the boys,
but it was him polishing off my pineapple upside down sheet cake that got under my skin.
But, how cute is that dog?
He barks and howls goodnight to each of the kids when they yell goodnight to him.
I had a fabulous birthday, with Annie pulling off a surprise party for me all on her own,
and tomorrow Chris and I celebrate our 20th anniversary.
I am blessed!

4 comments:
Glad you're enjoying Dieter's fun antics and it sounds like your kids are having a wonderful summer! Aren't teenagers great?
Happy Anniversary!
Your kids are so great! I would love to hang out with them! Well Happy Birthday!!!! And a totally happy anniversary! That's awesome! Our 10 year is coming up in a couple of days too!
Love you!
oh what an awesome update!!! 20 years? you must have been a child bride!
glad everyone is happy and busy!
i've missed you!
Very happy for you and all the fam!
Post a Comment