Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It was their idea...


I love having girls over to play. This is Annie (far right) with her friends, (from the left) Heidi, Evelyn, and Sarah. They had been in the basement for a very long time when they suddenly appeared like this!

I was of course suspicious of the boys, but no, the boys had nothing to do with this. The girls were playing a game that they had been kidnapped and couldn't speak, eat, move, or make any sounds. They played this for hours. Heaven I tell you! I tried in vain to get the whole family to play, but no one else was falling for it!

Perhaps duct tape is the solution for everything.

You may note that cute little Sarah is wearing a Shaun Cassidy t-shirt. It was her Mom's when we were both in Mr. Higgins' 5th grade class. What a kick!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Harlene, I am starting to worry! Teeth knocked out, duck tape, what is next? You all play some crazy games at that house! Mabey you should be careful what you share. J/k this so reminds me of when we were kids, oh the stories I could tell! <3 Stephanie

Jen said...

Better luck next time on the kidnapping game.....

Hmm....come to think of it, there's a few grown ups I think I'd like to introduce duct tape to......Was that a little too much personal insight to share?

Hailey said...

What a good idea....the kidnapping/duct tape game. I'm gonna have to tell my girls about that one. They already know all the noisy games.
p.s. Chase is a junior.....do you have a senior? What are his plans?