
I have been in sunny Southern California on a road trip with my step mom, Judy. She needed to have surgery at UCLA and I got to play chaperone. We spent a good deal of time in traffic, waiting rooms, and DR. offices, but with such good company it is hard to mind.
The bonus of the trip was getting to spend all day with my brother, Scott, whom I don't get to see enough of. The surgery went very well and Judy may be released early.
I am so grateful I was able to come and help her through this time. I am also especially grateful to my husband, my mom, and my kids who stepped up while I've been away.
For those of you wondering, nothing has gone wrong, and the police who showed up at Burger King weren't interested in me!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Where I've been all week...
Posted by Harlene at Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha...the police are always there for you!
I'm so glad Judy is going to be fine - tell her hello from us, okay? I'll get with you soon about dinner... :\
What? Police at Burger King? Did I miss something....or did they just want your autograph because you are a rock star?
Post a Comment