









This man is a saint. To know him is to love him, as everyone who knows him will agree. I feel so lucky to get to share my life with him.
He is an amazing friend. My kids have asked why did you chose Dad, or how did you know you wanted to marry Dad? Aside from how dang cute he is, he is the most genuine person I have ever met. The fact that he still wants to share his life with me is my greatest blessing.
He is an amazing father. Always ready to go another round with this frat house, he also has a sensitive side, in tune with what his kids are going through or may be needing.
He is soo funny, just ask him! I may balk at his bar jokes, but it's his ability to laugh at himself that is so endearing. There is nothing funner than watching a Monty Python movie with him, just to watch how hard he laughs. He's contagious!
He is such a devoted son and grandson. I appreciate very much the love of family and respect for who he is that he has shared with our family.
He loves dogs as much as I do. A cat lover and I would have never worked!
We are so blessed to have Chris in all of our lives. He is my best friend.
(a slight disclaimer: I know there is a way to put these pictures in some cute order or maybe to have captions under each one. I don't have the patience today to figure this out. I am going to go spoil my hunky hubby with breakfast in bed, unlimited football, and no "wife inquiries" like, "are you busy right now?" or "I thought WE could clean out the garage?". I hope each of you gets to spoil your honey today!)
Sunday, November 4, 2007
It's my favorite person's birthday!
Posted by Harlene at Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy, happy Birthday Chris! What a lucky man to have a wife who adores him in everyway. We hope you have a wonderful day! We were sad that you were not able to come and visit this week, mabey next time.
love ya, Mickey & Stephanie
Chris- Happy Birthday! You are one of my favorite cousins and I love your bar jokes... oh, and you made me learn to appreciate the Beatles so thank you for that!!
Love, Karyn
PS Harlene I love your blog! You should write a book!
Happy Birthday from the Martins! Add us to the list of Chris fans - we all miss having you and your family around. (Dan especially misses you during certain meetings. You should ask him about the rip-roaring Century Dinner the other night.)
Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday, Chris, from the other Beckstrand clan here. We sure love you, and look forward to many years with you and your wonderful family! (And you're lucky to have a wife who loves you as much as yours does - and is fun to be around too!) Peace, Man!
Happy Birthday, Harlene's hubby! I loved the pictures. Nothing beats old classic photos... not that you are "old" or anything, Chris.
I love how you love your spouse, Harlene... You've inspired me: I think I better go and say some nice things to mine.
Post a Comment