Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ain't too proud...



...to brag about this boy.
I know it doesn't sound like a Beckstrand does it?
In fact many of you may be wondering if you've stumbled across the wrong blog,
but no, here is one of my kids
doing me proud!
Army Proud!

Christopher is on the left, in the foxhole he dug and built.
His was chosen as the best!

Not to leave any of you too concerned about keeping up with us,
we have another "juvenile court" appointment next week.
Child #3 tells me he's just keeping it real.

11 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad to know the expert to call upon if I ever need a fox hole. That's great that he's sending pictures and keeping in touch. (Don't you like our "southern" forests?"

Kristina P. said...

You must be just so proud of him!

Deb said...

that is so incredibly cool! and gives me hope for mine!

good luck in court. i am having a hard time believing that this is being dragged out so long. it sounds pretty ridiculous, if you ask me. do they not have any kidnappers or killers to track down?

Karyn said...

Maybe you should invest in some of those padded sticks and helmets for the fam. I am sure it would be a great stress relieving activity. Maybe you and child #3 can have it out!

April Cobb said...

Wow. Your kids are giving you plenty to think about while you are watchin' over those kiddos at work, aren't they? I am so happy that the Army is working out for him. He's all grown up!

nevadanista said...

Way to go Chris!!! All the others look so jealous :)

Good luck with #3's appearance.

Rhonda said...

So. COOL!!! Your kid rocks! Even #3. Everyone makes mistakes.

Rhonda said...

p.s. If I start the blog for wives of the unemployed will ya have any time to join or participate??

stephanie howard said...

wow, I must be honest... I would not be very good and letting go if my son wanted to join:-( Yes I am so grateful for willing young men like your son, but I pray it won't be mine. To scary! You are a woman of great faith no doubt!

Rhonda said...

wwww.enduringunemployment.blogspot.com

I invited you. I think. At least I tried but it's set up as private so let me know if there's an issue getting in!

Rhonda said...

I think I fixed the comment problem. sorry!

also please send me an email address of anyone you know that might be in a similar situation as us