Shh, don't tell Christopher, but the UTES lost!While I'm trying to keep him updated on all things going on around here,
I'm not sending any bad news.
I will write to him about,
Hunky Hubs becoming quite the Yogi,
that's what you call a guy yoga dude, right?
Dieter having his first birthday,
he's weighing in at 152 lbs and we think he may have thumbs after all.
He can get in to all the cupboards and sometimes the pantry too.
Apparently the rest of the family has decided to wait till Christopher returns to do any chores.
(Or maybe Mom started working?)
Keith Urban tickets went on sale last week.
He's so good to have his tour come through Salt Lake as an excuse to see me.
I finally found my Prince and Boston Greatest Hits CD's.
They suspiciously "disappeared" before our last road trip.
We are driving across the country this Spring and I thought about making a "favorite blog chick" tour out of it.
I still think of you guys daily,
hoping your lives are going well, and missing you to bits.
I miss free time, my son, having someone else vacuum out my car, pedicures and Cafe Rio.
Just needed to get that off my chest.

3 comments:
We miss you too!
YOU HAVE TO GO SEE KEITH URBAN - even if you must beg barrow and steal!
Oh, cross country blog chick trip - love the idea. Wanna stay with a stranger? (meaning me) But you have to leave Dieter home. That thing, all 152 lbs of him, is a deal breaker!
Post a Comment