First, an update on Christopher.
We were actually able to talk to him several times his first week.
He was in high spirits and commented that, "It's like scout camp on steroids!"
He no longer has his phone, so the real missing him has begun.
I knew I would miss him,
I knew his Dad and Grandparents would be thinking of him.
I didn't realize how much his siblings would miss him.
It makes me happy to know they care, I just didn't anticipate that part of this.
They've been writing him letters already.
Dear Chris,
I miss you so much, I wish you could be here at Church right now! Have you made any new buddies? What are their names? Did you like jumping off a tower? Send me a picture of your biceps. Do you have a six pack yet? I hope you get some spicy ladys. Your girlfriend Heather awaits my friend! I through up three times yesterday, it was a painful time. By the way, I've got your mattress now. I love you more than I love you!
I'm scared about how strong your going to be!
Love,
Geoffrey
Dear Chris,
I hope you are not in too much pain. How many push ups can you do in one minute? I can do twelve.
On Thursday I came home from school early:) but barfed an hour later:(! I barfed twice in five hours! I feel perfectly fine now. I have been running around all day!
On tv it's a Harry Potter marathon! We watched number one like seven times, just this week. We watched one, two, and three yesterday. Today we are watching number four!
I love and miss you!
Love,
Annie Rose Beckstrand
PS. I can't wait to see you!
I miss you so much, I wish you could be here at Church right now! Have you made any new buddies? What are their names? Did you like jumping off a tower? Send me a picture of your biceps. Do you have a six pack yet? I hope you get some spicy ladys. Your girlfriend Heather awaits my friend! I through up three times yesterday, it was a painful time. By the way, I've got your mattress now. I love you more than I love you!
I'm scared about how strong your going to be!
Love,
Geoffrey
Dear Chris,
I hope you are not in too much pain. How many push ups can you do in one minute? I can do twelve.
On Thursday I came home from school early:) but barfed an hour later:(! I barfed twice in five hours! I feel perfectly fine now. I have been running around all day!
On tv it's a Harry Potter marathon! We watched number one like seven times, just this week. We watched one, two, and three yesterday. Today we are watching number four!
I love and miss you!
Love,
Annie Rose Beckstrand
PS. I can't wait to see you!
If any of you would like to write Chris
and share how many times your family is throwing up
or what you are watching on TV,
his address is
Beckstrand, Christopher W
F co. 3/60th Infantry Regiment
4th Platoon "Night Stalkers"
Fort Jackson, South Carolina 29207
and share how many times your family is throwing up
or what you are watching on TV,
his address is
Beckstrand, Christopher W
F co. 3/60th Infantry Regiment
4th Platoon "Night Stalkers"
Fort Jackson, South Carolina 29207

5 comments:
I'm glad he's doing so well, Harlene!
oh my goodness... they really do grow up and leave, don't they??
are there any rules on what we can send? like could we do a shoe box full of snacky type stuff or is that not allowed?
I read this any my heart is heavy in a good way. I'm happy for you all. With what Dan has told be about boot camp, he's gonna come through with flying colors and have so much FUN!
Oh, how sweet are those letters! Funny too!
Send me a picture of your biceps - Hhahahaha! Those letters are too sweet :)
Post a Comment