I finally figured out Sarah Winchester's real motivation for building and building and building on to her house.
She was simply trying to find a place to hide from her kids.
Or maybe a bathroom to use in private!
Okay, after further investigation, it was actually a tragic story.
But I like my version better.

3 comments:
Yes. I have been on that tour at least 3 times. I am fascinated every time. And if Mrs. Winchester weren't certifiable, I would totally agree that she was trying to confuse her kids rather than the evil spirits. I need an additional toilet in a trap door in my bathroom so that my kids won't follow me in there when I "go." At least the evil spirits leave me alone when I pee, you know?
i've started hiding from my entourage. I cover pillows on my side of the bed and actually sleep on hubs side... so far it's worked. I am now following your blog.... my attachment for following mine is at the bottom of my page rather than on the sidebar.
xx.
that's fascinating. so i guess i maybe haven't lost my mind yet, since i am not building crazy looking houses? that's good, right?
did i read you correctly that you are coming to see me????? or did i just dream that???
Post a Comment