At least that's how it feels.
I'm working almost full time now and it's an adjustment.
I'm working as the assistant dept head of Child Care for Lifetime Fitness.
I love the job.
I've gotten to rock several babies to sleep,
The toddlers who think their world is coming to an end because mom went to yoga are a crack up,
and the people I work with are great.
The thing is,
who knew I was doing anything all day before?
My, oh my, we are falling behind.
Stretching is probably a more appropriate term.
This job is a blessing with Hubs unemployed right now.
And I'm grateful to have found a job I genuinely enjoy.
I've just got to my act together.
And figure out how to blog in my sleep.
I miss you all so!
I'm working almost full time now and it's an adjustment.
I'm working as the assistant dept head of Child Care for Lifetime Fitness.
I love the job.
I've gotten to rock several babies to sleep,
The toddlers who think their world is coming to an end because mom went to yoga are a crack up,
and the people I work with are great.
The thing is,
who knew I was doing anything all day before?
My, oh my, we are falling behind.
Stretching is probably a more appropriate term.
This job is a blessing with Hubs unemployed right now.
And I'm grateful to have found a job I genuinely enjoy.
I've just got to my act together.
And figure out how to blog in my sleep.
I miss you all so!

7 comments:
i know! we miss you, too!!!!!!! man, if we could only find a way to blog in our sleep... you aren't kidding! things are getting busy here, too. i've got to figure out a way to balance things a little better.
glad you're having fun with the kiddos. i would love to do something like that!
Sounds like there's a good reason for your AWOL-ish-ness.
We do miss your posts, but realize that finding blogging time should be at the bottom of the list. And since we all know those lists are interminably long, if you don't make it to the computer, we understand! D
Don't lose sleep over it !!!
I'm glad you found something (else) to do that makes you happy. I have no good advice for you, I haven't figured it out yet either! :) Best of blessings to you all!
just read your massage memo. you crack me up! back fat. classic. I've never had a massage... i think i will look into filling this void.
keep the happiness in you work! than it's more like PLAY!
I didn't know you'd been dealing with unemployment at your house too. You, having a litter of kids as well, can understand the fear and lack of sleep when faced with uncertainty. Just so much uncertainty. I hate it but have been dealing pretty well, mostly, I think. (I should probably throw a "kinda sorta" in there too)
We could totally start a wives club blog for the unemployed or severely UNDER employed. Or single moms that also are struggling too,maybe? -shrug- I'm not sure how to make it so that several people could contribute. Do you know how to do that? Would you want it private or public? Do you know other wives in particular you'd want to join (I know at least a couple).
I'd be happy to help or set something up myself since your time is probably more limited than mine. (I haven't started job hunting much yet, am waiting for word on a part-time deal I *might* be able to swing with back problems and a likely upcoming surgery)
So glad you have the job! But dang, when are you going to learn to blog in your sleep? Miss you too...
I'm glad you found something to do full time that you love. Here's to your continuing to love it. Glad your son is doing well. We do miss you, but you gotta eat!
Post a Comment