Tuesday, September 11, 2007

FYI



Shh, he's in town today, but my husband and I have an agreement that I can't go looking for him. He has to come find me. I'm not sure he'll be driving through Daybreak between sound checks, but I'm putting on my make up just in case!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Don't you have some very important errands to run somewhere around the Salt Palace?! (Or wherever that sound check might be taking place)

nickel... said...

Do you think he will be riding by on a horse with tight jeans and just a cowboy hat on? Just in case...keep your camera on hand! :)

Harlene said...

Actually, ladies, he did stop by. We had our moment. Sparks flew, emotions ran high, we laughed, and we cried.

But in the end, I told him that Chris was too good a catch to leave behind.For too long anyway

;)

Hailey said...

You little heartbreaker, you. Poor Keith. I guess he will just have to settle for Nicole, huh?

Hailey said...

Harlene,
I am not sure where to post this, but I saw your comment on chocolate and the lesson you heard about the diff. between love and lust. I would really like to hear how that was presented, if you don't mind and find a minute. If you don't want it on your blog, I give you permission to put in Jen's. Just add another comment under the chocolate one, huh? Thanks!