Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why spend your time here..

I mean really, with all you should be getting done today, why check in with me? You should know that for years I have been asked to write a book about my life, my family, and our experiences. Mind you, not because we are experts at anything, more because we are typically in over our head and everyone feels better about their own circumstances after spending time with us. All kidding(not)aside, I love the idea of sharing with friends and family, getting to know one another better, and bragging about my awesome kids and hunky hubby!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to check out your blog, and yes, we LOVE hearing about what's happening with you and your family - heaven knows there's always something going on! (I actually think they should produce a sit com about your family.)

Jen said...

P.S. Is it okay if I link your blog in mine? I mean, you are the stand in sister, so I wanted to make sure they could all keep up with you, too.

Hailey said...

Harlene,
I met you at the sisters' weekend when we were in Reno. (I was the really pretty one). Anyway, I hope you don't mind me being nosey and checking out your blog. I linked over from Jen's. You have a beautiful family, and I hope you are adjusting to your new life back in SLC. If I ever get a blog, you can be nosey and check mine out too, OK?

nickel... said...

Wait...Jill's comment will only confuse her. I was the pretty one she met! Harlene its a good thing we dubbed you an "honorary sister" that weekend because I am pretty sure the lot of us will be blog stocking you from now on! :) Cute blog! Cute family! Keep it coming!

Carolyn said...

Hey, the only reason why I didn't leave a message earlier was because Jenifer didn't know if it was alright to link you yet to her blog... but she did anyway... and so we all found you. Ooooo, Jen you are in trouble.

I'm glad you are blogging Harlene! I'm the smart sister who keeps the other sisters pretty.

Harlene said...

Thanks gals! I'm not hip to blog manners, can you comment back to people? Anyway, I'm excited to be keeping in touch with you all. BTW, I thought Dan was the pretty one...

Jen said...

One of the many reasons I married him....