Okay this was a little embarassing. Fun, though, like an Ispy book...
aaa battery
cherry coke zero
.34 loose change
the church bldg guys phone #
tweezers
spare key to someone's house
2 nail files
1 nail buffer
sunglasses
cell phone
3 barettes
1 pair silver hoop earrings
king size peanut m&m's
wallet
4 sharpies
pencil
pen
hair elastic
receipts
star of david spinner ring
target coupon
home depot coupon
lotion
kleenex
my husband's car keys (oops)
undeveloped film, yes film
carmex
lipstick
lip gloss
hand sanitizer
refund check
swatches for kitchen chairs
whew!
Saturday, September 8, 2007
What's in my bag?
Posted by Harlene at Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, that's it. I'm going right now to get a more stylish purse! All this time you girls have been seeing me walking around with my Ugly Betty purse and haven't said anything!
Loved how you had the Diet Coke & the king size M&Ms. Kinda null and voids each other, right?
Plus the pillow in the background is super cute.
I am with Jen! I clicked comment the moment I laid eyes on that pillow and your purse is quite cute to!
Jen...if you purse was about quadruple its size and made of plaid felt you'd be in the Ugly Betty category. Your purse is cute...but Nickel does always love some color. A girl can always go crazy with color on her purse or shoes!
That's fun you dumped the bag too! I'm impressed your MnM's bag isn't even opened! If it were in my bag it would be an empty wadded ball of a yellow package.
Harlene, how come you always have the cutest purses? I'm hating my "new" one, everything keeps falling out of it, and it has organization wanna-be with zero performance. BTW, HOW did you get all of that in that darling thing? Ditto on what carolyn said about the unopened m&ms! :\
Post a Comment