Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our First Snow!


Hard to believe it snowed yesterday, already! I'm trying hard to not miss Reno too much. I actually love cold blustery days, except for when we have a lacrosse game, kids with tickets to the Utes homecoming game, and I'm expected to attend the relief Society meeting downtown. We ended up having a great day. Seth's team, the Bonecrushers, won at lacrosse. The Utes won. The meeting downtown was wonderful. I bought new slippers to celebrate the snow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's snowing!!! I am so jelous now because... It is hot and sunny here!

Jen said...

Did you make all your batches of cookies for the first snow?! (Cookies can stay fresh if you FedEx them......)

Your house is adorable - especially the kids in front. Tell Seth congrats on the Bonecrushers' win.

I clicked over to your sister-in-law's blog and was doubled over laughing about the Mom's William Tell Overture. I'm posting that on my secret sister blog for the girls!

Carolyn said...

I'm liking the new blog makeover. Your house is so cute especially with the kids in front... okay, Jen said that exact same thing!

I heard about those first snow cookies you make! You sounded too busy to do that though.

I love the smell of the cold autumn air coming in! (Once it has come in, I should say, then I'm done.)

Harlene said...

Okay, we did bake, however I forgot we were supposed to share. Sorry. Jen, if you guys came to visit, I would bake cookies and homemade cinnamon rolls!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Tell Seth that he is cool and congrats on winning!

Beckstrand7 said...

Watch out, Jen, Harlene might get those IKEA cinnamon rolls and call them "homemade"...they're easier, and just as yummy, and probably cost less too - especially in effort. We were just talking about them a couple of days ago!

nickel... said...

Hello? Has no one else felt compelled to point out that the team's name is the BONECRUSHERS! How awesome is that! Ha ha!

And I have to agree with my sisters...your house is beautiful! Didn't you live in that same one before or something...I forget the story but I am happy you got it back. I LOVE the brick...almost as much as the name BONECRUSHERS!