If I hadn't married a man who manages to get things done, clears his place, graduated from college, etc.,I wouldn't believe it could happen from boys. It is 2:43pm on a Saturday. No one under the age of 30 has gotten dressed or started their jobs. Okay, I exaggerated, Christopher 17, got dressed because the model homes around the corner have guest chefs giving away free food. BTW, the salmon was amazing and the rum truffles to die for. Back to my point, I feel like I am running an assisted living facility. My kids live as though the have retired and relocated to an all inclusive resort. My teenagers made it clear they didn't sleep in, they got up to watch the first season of Pokemon which is playing all day today. I think that speaks for itself.
Here's a yummy dinner/lunch idea:
Grilled Salmon Ceasar Salad
Grill 2 salmon fillets with olive oil, lemon, and black pepper.
Flake and serve on top of bagged ceasar salad mix.
Add crusty rolls and you have a super easy meal.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
If I hadn't married one...
Posted by Harlene at Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ummm....I don't see anything wrong with that because that's exactly what I did today, too. Except instead of watching Pokemon, I was trying to have world domination through my Alice Greenfinger gardening game on the computer. jk.
The dinner ideas sounds yummy - I'll have to try it. Maybe if I flake the salmon enough my kids won't realize what it is and actually try it. (They're SURE they don't like salmon even though neither of them have ever tried it. Same goes for broccoli, but they may be right on that one.
Ok...so for us novices can I get a few more details as to how one "flakes" salmon? I have some frozen filets that I will be all for me (and likely Taj) since Mark follows the Kenna/Drake logic regarding salmon.
no fair! you got comments on your very first post (which, by the way, was hilarious)!!
you summed up things around here, as well.
and can i just tell you that pokemon STILL is the bane of my existence. if i could just get my hands on meowth, i'd wring his little neck.
Post a Comment