Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trick or Treat!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

The countdown has begun, will Seth find something to be for Halloween that is both acceptable to Mom and acceptable to a 6th grader. Tune in on Weds to see...

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ooooo, can't wait.

I think in sixth grade I was a toothbrush and my best friend was toothpaste.

Jen said...

Quite the cliffhanger - can't wait to find out what happens.

Jen said...

P.S. Tell Geoffrey sorry about the stitches - but as Drake always used to tell me - chicks dig scars.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what Seth is going to be!!!

Beckstrand7 said...

(6 yr old) Jason was just looking at your blog, and said, "I love Aunt Harlene; she's the best part of their family." That means a lot, since he loves each member an awful lot.

Pray for him, he's staying home sick today with a cough/cold thing, and doesn't want to miss Halloween tomorrow!

Carolyn said...

Heelllooo! Is anyone out there? Is everything okay? It's almost Thanksgiving and I'm still waiting for halloween pics.