Monday, February 4, 2008

Anyone want to join me?



After 18 inches of snow yesterday, I am rethinking my armchair vacation. Scotland is still on the list but now I want to try Greece.

Would you like to come? We will charter a yacht, fully staffed of course. Each room will have a sensational mini bar, and I will pick up the tab for the $4.00 snickers. We will spend our days shopping in quaint villages as we troll around the islands. EATING will be top priority, right after napping in the sun on deck.

Some of the local hotties will be so disappointed when we inform them we are all happily married.

We will come home thin, tan, and rested! On the way back from the airport our husbands will inform us they have had "Stacy and Clinton" do a little shopping for us and oh, by the way, we had a cleaning crew come!

Hmmm!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Note to self: Have Harlene plan my next vacation!

Yes, please, I'm in!

Jen said...

LOVE IT! Greece is in my top three places to visit - right next to Italy and Switzerland.

Count me in, please!

(You might want to hold off on the paying for the Snickers offer until you come to a full realization of just how many of those I can eat...)

stephanie howard said...

Im in all the way, sound fun!

Beckstrand7 said...

I was with you for Scotland, but this sounds heavenly! I'm going. When do we leave?

Hailey said...

Could it be more perfect? I will keep a bag packet so I will be ready to go when you give the word!