Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What the world needs now...

is more BEE GEE'S!



Although 3 out of 5 Beckstrands surveyed disagree, I think any day is better now that I finally unpacked my Bee Gee's Greatest Hits CD! Yowza! You have know idea how much fun it is to drive teen boys around and insist on listening to Disco.

If you haven't spent time in the 70's lately, I highly recommend it. If you'd like, you are all invited to Classic Skating on Saturday for some "rexxing" under the disco ball.

Far Out!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I know right? Who couldn't be totally into a sweaty, extremely hairy, unshaven, opened shirt, tight skinny white pants man, singing on a light bulb lighted stage? I was totally into it, doing jazz hands and alternate thumb pointing.

hee hee hee

But I love me some roller skating! Are you really going? I wish I could come.

Jen said...

I can just see the minivan rockin' to the BeeGees! I don't see why your teenagers are having a problem with that...

Jill & I used to share a room and their poster on the wall - along with Leif Garrett and Shaun Cassidy

P.S. I think you're really luck to have a son like Geoffrey, too.