
Here is a poem Geoffrey wrote for a hopeful "Valentine" in his class,
Valentine Smiles
A Valentine is as sweet as a girl,
A Valentine is as red as a flame,
A Valentine is as nice as an old dog,
Valentine's Day is as special as Gorge Bush.
Now I ask you, what little girl could resist affection like that?
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
How could she resist?
Posted by Harlene at Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Being compared to a girl, a flame, an old dog, and George Bush...I'm sure he'll win her heart - especially if he flashes her that smile of his!
Love it, too cute!
P.S. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy the "Quotes Around the House" sidebar? Makes me laugh every time.
Geoffrey is cute without coming up with cuteisms too! He'll be a lady killer before too long. I am also really enjoying your "quotes around the house" sidebar.
BTW, Harlene, I tagged you, so check it out... :)
Post a Comment