Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finding Joy in the Journey...

My Church is having a Women's Retreat soon. They have asked a few of us to decorate a table with some of the things that bring us joy.

These are the first things that came to mind...I am not sure this is what THEY had in mind when they asked.

What things bring you joy?




6 comments:

Carolyn said...

I Triple Dog Dare you!!!! And the result would make for a grand post on the blog!

Carolyn said...

Oh yeah, and your recent quotes on the side bar.... couldn't be any funnier! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Harlene I find it very funny that you have Darcy and Keith on there! They are so different, so what type of guy are you attracted to?

Beckstrand7 said...

You had me with Mr. Darcy!

Anonymous said...

Ahem... Karyn. Her current husband, of course.

nickel... said...

I want to sit at Harlene's table!!