Saturday, May 3, 2008

He's Here!




Announcing the arrival of

Boomer's Count Dieter Von Beckstrand

We'll just call him Dieter. At eight weeks old he's weighing in at 22 lbs. He wasn't happy with the sleeping arrangements and memories of having a newborn are quite present in my mind. Could you say "NO" to those eyes? or those paws? I didn't think so. We are trying, but to be honest, we're just spoiling him for now. He really likes a giraffe we gave him to sleep with and loves our Aussie, Whitney, who isn't as interested in him as we are. I may be neglecting my blog for a while, housebreaking and enjoying my baby.

3 comments:

Beckstrand7 said...

Congratulations! You've been waiting a long time for this one, and he's finally here. Have a great week. I'm sure you will. :)(Have you forgetten how hard it is to not get any sleep when there's a newborn around? You'll remember soon...)

Jen said...

Ahhhh.....He's so cute and fluffy! I bet he's so fun to snuggle with!

But in all honesty - I am NOT envious of the house training part!

Have fun with your new little one. Did it make you arms not ache for a new baby anymore?

Hailey said...

He is adorable. Good thing he went home with a "giant breed stalker". You will have to take pictures periodically in the same spot so we can watch him grow!