
This photo expresses how I've been feeling these days...
Chris has just returned from two straight weeks traveling through New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Boston, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Whew, we are all so glad to have him home. Although only for a few days then he's off to Reno, Sacramento and then on to Seattle. (I hope someone notices RENO on that list)
Christopher is putting the finishing touches on High School. Lot's of big decisions. I have confidence in him though.
Chandler auditioned for and was placed on the Marching Band's Drum Line. Very exciting. Rat a tat tat! I am most looking forward to how cool he will look in the big puffy hats!
Seth, Annie and Geoffrey just finished up a very successful run in a community theater production of "The Wizard of OZ". I was so impressed with their willing work ethic as well as how entertaining it all was.
They are resting up while off track as well as learning much about puppy training.
That leaves Dieter. Hmm, we adore him. He is doing better at figuring out the outside-inside thing and we are doing much better at understanding his attempts to communicate with us. He knows his name, come, sit, outside, and has quickly figured out what is going on while we are all sitting at the table with forks in our hands.
Apparently the secret to successful dog training is Snyder's cheddar pretzel sandwiches.
What triggered the imagery of a dog chasing it's tail you may (or may not)wonder? The last several rounds of negotiations with my teenagers...EXHAUSTING...and we have really good kids. They are aging me in dog years I'm sure.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Update!
Posted by Harlene at Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Some people DID notice Reno on Chris' travel list, and are hoping he contacts them - no ostrich this time, we promise.
Congrats to all your kids: Christopher for graduating, Chandler for the drum line. (Isn't there a movie named Drum Line where they do drum offs - you know, kind of like dance offs but with drums.) Annie, Seth, and Geoffrey for finishing up their successful play. And, of course, Dieter for figuring out how to communicate with you all. (Just kidding!)
And congrats to you, Harlene, for surviving it all. I was getting dizzy just READING about it all - you're living it!!
Whew! I'm dizzy...
...And I'm embarrassed about what Jason said to Grandma Judy! :{
Post a Comment