One night at dinner I was curious so I asked,"What do you guys think? How does God decide who ends up in a family together?"
Christopher spoke up, "I think it's like on the play ground, all the parents on one side and the kids on the other, and they just start choosing."
The other sibs agreed.
"Your right, and when Dad and I saw you guys showing up late and wrestling each other and not paying attention, we decided we should choose you quick so you didn't get chosen last."
Chuckle, chuckle.
Later that evening, not wanting my crew to think I was in any way serious,
I gathered them together and said,
"I want you guys to know how special you are!
You were the first pick in the first round of the draft in heaven.
I am so grateful and happy to be your mom!"
they paused and then said,
"Mom it's okay, we knew that. Do you realize which team gets the first pick of the first round of the draft?"

6 comments:
To cute! Kids are so smart! Hope all is well. Hugs, Stephanie
HA HA HA
HA HA HA
HA HA HA
I love your kids. So clever!
oh too funny. don't they always know exactly what to say to make you feel so loved? cute story...
That's great. Thank you for your comment on my last post. I'm glad to know that no matter how many mistakes I make with this little guy, he still has a chance of developing those oh, so endearing childhood traits:)
I am Laughing. That sounds like standup material! Someone in your house, and I think it will be you, is going to be showcased on Comedy Central. I NEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to meet you.
I really am LOLing!!!!!!!
Post a Comment