Monday, October 1, 2007

Everyone should get one of these...


This is my son Chandler. He brightens most of my days. He is a charmer. We have a rule like most families that we don't have friends in the house if Mom and/or Dad aren't home. Somehow, Saturday night he managed to pull off a party for about 20 people, with our consent, and it didn't occur to Chris or I that we weren't home the whole time until Sunday morning. We did have our covert operatives, "the little people" here watching, but what a smooth one he is. He is actually a great kid. He is thoughtful, very funny, gives great massages, and really stepped up while we were out of town. Really, everyone should have one of these.

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE the hat! I'll have to make sure Dan checks out this posting. We agree with all the things you said about Chandler. All your kid are great! We enjoyed having them around miss you all.

We have a Chandler, too, but ours is named Drake - a little quieter, but definitely the same.

nickel... said...

Does the hat hold the key to his super kid powers? If so I have got to get me one of those for my little guy so he can grow up and be just like Drake and Chandler.

Or maybe I should just take daily parenting lessons from those that reared said super children! But I'd still want the hat too then.