Somehow I goofed on the link to this fabulous giveaway. I am trying again. If the link doesn't work, please check out Mindi's blog. She is my current "girl crush". Not to diss on Rachel, who is one of my fav celebrities.
Don't lets go to the dogs tonight by Alexandra Fuller
Followers
Recent quotes from around here...
"Honey, I'm sorry Im sounding so naggy today."
"That's okay Mom, Sorry to be so naggable"
Anonymous Teen, " Could you explain the 1008 minutes overage on your cell phone? You do realize YOU will be paying for that, Right?"
"Why am I being punished for just keeping in touch? Don't you want me to be a good friend? You are always telling me to call if I'm going to be late or change my plans?"
3 comments:
Harlene, thanks for commenting on my giveaway! I will be stalking you shortly. :)
I'd much rather be one of your favorite celebrities than your favorite 'girl crush'. I feel more relieved than dissed :)
i think it's time to take this relationship to the next level.
just not sure how to do that without sounding like a lesbian. good thing we can be blesbians.
i linked you, lady. baby steps.
Post a Comment