Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What on Earth?

I will post about Magoo's Bday tomorrow,
but this couldn't wait.

Has anyone out there heard of this,
bought this,
or worse yet, suffered from this?

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm so happy there's finally a product to end my suffering!

Becky said...

And do we want to know how you discovered this lovely product?

Mindi said...

we INVENTED monkey butt. just thought you should know.

Carolyn said...

Thanks for educating me Harlene!

Mike said...

It's a good thing I didn't suffer from this when I drove semi's back in the day!

Devon said...

So appreciate you sharing this with us! I don't know how we have lived without it. Whatever made you search this product out?

Rhonda said...

fantastic product. I'm so proud of whomever created a product so in demand. i think I need monkey butt powder to give as xmas gifts!!

jendoop said...

I also am wondering how you happened upon this lovely product.

A friend whose children are becoming gymnastics stars say that Preparation H is great for torn and bleeding hands. They seem to be ignorant of the traditional use for this product.