Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Magoo!
The rest of you know him as Geoffrey, but to me he is Magoo.
He turns 9 today.
My baby, mmmm, do I love this boy!

He thinks I forgot to plan his party and I told him I'll have to talk to dad and come up with something for next week, but....

We are having a surprise party for him today after school.
Not the "gangsta" party he asked for,
but a Cougar/Ute mash-up.
Complete with training camp, trash talk, tailgating and of course, football.

Feel free to drop by, but don't say a word, shh!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I wish I could drop by!! Happy Birthday Geoffrey! Isn't it fun to watch them grow up?? (And I'm glad the birthday boy is your favorite child of the day.)

Kristina P. said...

Why no gansta party?!?! Think of all the fun you could have!

Jen said...

A cougar/ute mash-up party could possibly turn out more gansta than Geoffrey's originial gansta idea!

Happy Birthday Geoffrey - the Martins think you're great! (Allie too)

Carolyn said...

Awesome! Happy birthday Mr. Magoo!

Beckstrand7 said...

Happy Birthday from us! Wish we'd thought to check this blog, but SURPRISE! Happy Birthday!

Karen said...

Happy birthday! I know that the cougars will be under-represended because, sadly, we can't make it.
GO Cougars! Y? becuase its the BEST! ;)

nevadanista said...

Sounds like a great party! Happy birthday Geoffrey :)