Friday, October 10, 2008


This is what I wish I could do today.
Why, you ask?
the economy
the election
the list of things I didn't finish yesterday
I still didn't wake up looking like Faith Hill
my dog is 7 months old and weighs 107 lbs., he's not stopping anytime soon either
(did anyone notice i didn't put laundry on that list yesterday?)
laundry
have I mentioned my sleepwalking, relieving himself "where ever" son?
laundry
I have a raging cold
Rascal Flatts has ANOTHER new song out
hunky hubby is out of town
one of my children is very sad.

Don't get wrong, I have much to be grateful for and happy about,
I'm just going to need some better meds to notice those today.


8 comments:

Jen said...

Take those meds with a vanilla steamer chaser - the world will take on a whole new color.

This too will pass......right?!

nevadanista said...

Some days just sucketh!!!

Devon said...

Keep your chin up, unless you strip everyone and make them stand next to the washer, the laundry will never be finished! Have an iceberg shake and some fries!

Beckstrand7 said...

...the conflict WILL be o'er...someday! Meanwhile, love the dog, love the boy, love the-dare I say-laundry, love the sky, love the mountains, love the.... try anyway.

Go have that Iceberg shake & fries, and all will at least seem better! On second thought, take me with you!

Crazy Mama said...

That is one seriously large pup!

Karen said...

I'm with you and the ostrich. If only the world would stay out of our holes and stop stabbing us in the leg all the time life would be perfect eh?

simply kris said...

See me. I am medicated, motivated and mentally unstable still.
We REALLY should hang. Wanna come to my Saying It Simply open house on Sat the 18?
No pressure selling. I'll just feed you chocolate.

simply kris said...

AND, I'll give you a hug.