



Luigi is my baby brother Scott. Around here he is also known as awesome, cool, cooler than cool,amazing, and one of the best uncles ever! I'm not sure exactly why, but he reminds my whole family of "Fresh Prince" Will Smith. He has a tremendous heart and you can count on him to do the right thing, always. My kids love to visit him because he gets a kick out of seeing just how much they will actually eat if you just keep putting it in front of them. Not veggies or liver and onions mind you, steak and ice cream. You get the idea.
Despite his throwing a lamp at me once because I got into the shower first, and if we overlook the fact that I had to pay him to play catch with me as a kid, he is one of my Best friends. He is also one of my heroes. Everyone should be lucky enough to have their own Luigi in the family.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Happy Birthday Luigi!
Posted by Harlene at Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hey, Happy Birthday Luigi! And I hope that lamp he threw wasn't while you were in the shower... and it was plugged in.
Happy Birthday Scott (Luigi) To receive such high praise from the Beckstrand kids, you must be someone special - well, and plus you're related to Harlene. Hope you have a great birthday!
P.S. Harlene, the Banner Awards are coming up. Can I borrow your white gown?
Are you sure you wouldn't rather borrow my black one with the studs?
I was hoping to borrow that one for the company Christmas party.
Oh, so his name really isn't Luigi? I was thinking your parents' were pretty impressive. Well, I'm sure they are, but I just thought there had to be some cool story behind naming their kid "Luigi".
My brother's name is officially Scott Louis, my Dad has been calling him Luigi since he was born. My name being Harlene Jil, my Dad has been calling me Bubba, since I was born. Go figure!
Hey, Harlene, I like you a lot. I'm glad Jen found you.
And that's as mushy as I will ever get again.
Post a Comment